Sunday, February 27, 2011

Breaking the rules

Today's highlight was the dr letting us take Logan in to see his little sister even though you are suppose to be 3 to go in. He didn't say much I do believe he was extremly confused! He did blow her a kiss on the way out :)
I got to change her diaper today and take her temperature-it was great to care for her in these little ways. Her surgery is scheduled for 7:45 and should last about an hour and a half. She is tentatively scheduled for her MRI at 3:30 depending on her recovery from surgery. We are looking forward to having tomorrows surgery behind. Today was an emotional roller coaster. As I took time out today I was continually reminded to trust in the Lord with ALL of my heart and to not be anxious for our God goes before us. Thank you for praying with us. Please pray for dr munoz tomorrow as he does the surgery and that isobel's surgery may go smoothly.

No comments:

Post a Comment