Isobel is enjoying her new view and Logan was jealous so we had to dig out some sunglasses!!
We spent this last weekend in the PICU at childrens but were able to come home again in Sunday. Long list of circumstances and possibilities short....there was a machine malfunction that wasn't caught until we came down in the morning. Her humidity wasn't working which keeps her secretions in her lungs nice and loose. She had a very rough day Saturday and a faster heart rate so after a few doctor calls we brought her in. She needed some oxygen support and some help clearing out her lungs. We got home late Sunday and she's been doing great!
Tonight we went to walmart--I sound like one of those people who blog about stupid things now. It was our first trip to the store and it was one if those things we needed to do! We got a lot of stares and that weird smile people do--you know the one. But then I thought I do my fair share of wondering and i would have looked and wondered about a child in a stroller with tubes coming out of her neck :) I can't tell you how good it feels to know we can shop together. My only regret is that it was at Walmart!!! :)
It's been a very busy few weeks and if I can say it without grumbling, we are tired. We are thankful for the energy God continues to give us and ask for your prayers for energy, wisdom, healing, sleep, and patience. I continue to be amazed at the doors God is opening with Isobel's life.
Love this post. Love your family. I've been thinking about you all so much since meeting sweet Isobel. You kind of my hero, but that hasn't changed much...:)
ReplyDeleteHer glasses are adorable. Awesome about your trip to Walmart!...except that it was Walmart. :)